Our goal on this episode is to establish a “good enough” definition of intelligence that we’ll be able to refer back to in future episodes.
references we used:
- Efficient Cross-Domain Optimization from Less Wrong – this is where we found “computationally-frugal cross-domain future-steering“
- What is Intelligence? from MIRI
- What is Artificial Intelligence? from AlanTuring.net
- What is Intelligence, and does it increase? from Quora
- What is “intelligence” and how does it work according to neuroscience vision and its studies? from Quora
- What is intelligence? from Quora