Concerning AI is the podcast about two questions:
- Is there a credible existential threat to humanity from a future superhuman AI?
- If yes, what do we do about it?
We thought we’d start to catalog possible answers to that 2nd question. Here’s what we have so far:
- As Fast As Possible (AFAP). We discussed this a few episodes ago: Concerning AI: Episode XXXIV – A New Hope.
- Randy’s email
- Eric’s voice memo (Yes, please do more of this everyone! Send them to ConcerningAI@gmail.com)
- Rico’s email about augmenting humans as a way to AI safety
- Elon’s new company Neuralink
- We barely touched on it on the show, but this whole thread is gold: intentional anthropomorphization thesis, inclding John’s quote
Subscribe in Overcast, iTunes, or through our feed. Please send your feedback for us to use on the show as a voice memo attachment in an email to ConcerningAI@gmail.com
recorded April 2, 2017